Do you know how to solve your pet's health problems at home?
Having knowledge or immediate access to clear information can save your dog's life!
You don't want to miss the FREE Pet Health Teleseminar
by Dr. Andrew Jones of the Nelson Veterinary Clinic in Ontario – But it's important to ACT QUICKLY.Space is limited to 500 people,
and the last teleseminar had over 1000. In the first few hours after announcement, 250 signed up!
For Information and Registration CLICK HERE NOW!Pet Health Teleseminar Sign-up
On the 60-minute teleseminar, you'll discover not only how to treat your pet at home, but you'll also learn...
1. How to know when it is safe to treat your pet at home,
and when it you need to take her to the vet. -- This is critical knowledge that you can learn now!
2. How can you tell if your Pet is sick?
– Dr. Jones will reveal how veterinarians decide this, and how you be doing this at home.
3. The top ways to prevent disease.
-- This is must know material if your pet is to stay healthy and live a long and fulfilled life.
4. The best diets for your pet
– Dr. Jones will show you what to feed your pet, and how to choose a quality pet food.
5. The most important emergency pet first aid technique you need to know
- This is a critical skill which could save your pet's life!
Learn more about the following launch of Dr. Jones' Manual of 1000 pet home remedies – VETERINARY SECRETS REVEALED.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * JOIN US!
Date: Thursday, Jan. 18, 2007
Time: 6PM Pacific - 9PM Eastern
CLICK HERE - TELESEMINAR SIGN-UP
P.S. Last thing...
Please remember to print-out your STUDY GUIDE
available to you after you register for the teleseminar.
The seminar will take 60 minutes
out of your day (Thursday, January 18th), but what you learn will last a lifetime. You have nothing to lose but a little time … and it could save your pet's life!
I know Dr. Andrew Jones. He is good. His information is solid.
I will be on the call. WILL YOU?
CLICK THIS LINK TO SIGN UP:Pet Health Teleseminar Sign-up